Odds
SPFL

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24.3%
38.8%
36.9%
Game Projection
  • Celtic
    0.83
  • Hearts
    0.54
Big Win
  • Celtic
    N/A
  • Hearts
    N/A
Close Win
  • Celtic
    N/A
  • Hearts
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: Celtic @ Hearts 11/08/2018
There is a 36.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Celtic, at 38.8%, are solid favorites to beat Hearts who have a 24.3% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Celtic 0.8 to Hearts 0.5. In simulation wins, Hearts upsets Celtic by averaging 4.5 shots and 2.4 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses.

Celtic

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonny Hayes 5.3 1.78 0.61 42.64%
Leigh Griffiths 1.97 0.67 0.22 19.56%
Moussa Dembélé 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 7.27 2.45 0.83 --

PLAYERS

Hearts

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Uche Ikpeazu 0.69 0.31 0.17 15.3%
Steven Naismith 0.62 0.32 0.13 12.22%
Steven MacLean 0.43 0.18 0.07 6.72%
Dario Zanatta 0.28 0.11 0.04 4.32%
Igor Rossi Branco 0.19 0.08 0.03 2.9%
Don Cowie 0.17 0.07 0.03 2.66%
Rest of Team 0.43 0.16 0.16 --
Team Total 2.8 1.22 0.54 --

PLAYERS