Odds
Serie-A

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
4.2%
83.8%
12%
Game Projection
  • Juventus
    2.81
  • Parma
    0.54
Big Win
  • Juventus
    N/A
  • Parma
    N/A
Close Win
  • Juventus
    N/A
  • Parma
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Juventus @ Parma 08/24/2019
There is a 12.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Juventus, at 83.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Parma who have just a 4.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Juventus 2.8 to Parma 0.5. In simulation wins, Parma upsets Juventus by averaging 7.7 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.

Juventus

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro 7.51 3.06 1.17 69.04%
Paulo Bruno Dybala 3.86 1.45 0.77 54.76%
Alex Sandro Lobo Silva 0.8 0.31 0.21 19.24%
Mario Mandzukic 1.8 0.69 0.19 17.36%
Miralem Pjanic 1.87 0.55 0.17 16.32%
Blaise Matuidi 0.9 0.24 0.12 11.2%
Rest of Team 1.98 0.45 0.45 --
Team Total 18.71 6.76 2.81 --

PLAYERS

Parma

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Roberto Inglese 2.48 1.18 0.32 28.24%
Hernani 1.09 0.45 0.09 8.72%
Gervais Lombe Yao Kouassi 1 0.25 0.05 4.98%
Matteo Scozzarella 0.46 0.1 0.02 2.02%
Juraj Kucka 0.46 0.1 0.02 1.94%
Antonino BarillĂ  0.46 0.1 0.02 1.86%
Rest of Team 0.42 0.07 0.07 --
Team Total 6.37 2.24 0.54 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Juventus
  • Parma
  • Juventus
  • Parma
Juventus Trends Parma Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More No Games Win by 2 or More No Games
Lose by 2 or More No Games Lose by 2 or More No Games
When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 28-4-6 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-17-11
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-4-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 5-7-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 38 games 36.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 38 games 5.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 38 games 7.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 38 games 23.7%
Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp No Games Over-Under vs Opp No Games
Total: 3 or More Goals No Games Total: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio