Odds
Serie-A

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
27.2%
47.2%
25.6%
Game Projection
  • Atalanta
    1.81
  • Cagliari
    1.32
Big Win
  • Atalanta
    N/A
  • Cagliari
    N/A
Close Win
  • Atalanta
    N/A
  • Cagliari
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Atalanta @ Cagliari 05/20/2018
There is a 25.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Atalanta, at 47.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Cagliari who have just a 27.2% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Atalanta 1.8 to Cagliari 1.3. In simulation wins, Cagliari upsets Atalanta by averaging 8.8 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Atalanta

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Josip Ilicic 2.78 1.09 0.47 37.58%
Bryan Cristante 2.13 0.56 0.31 26.44%
Alejandro Darío Gómez 2.82 0.96 0.31 26.18%
Andrea Petagna 1.51 0.56 0.18 16.32%
Remo Freuler 1.14 0.33 0.18 15.92%
Andrea Masiello 0.59 0.17 0.13 11.76%
Rest of Team 2.35 0.59 0.59 --
Team Total 13.32 4.26 1.81 --

PLAYERS

Cagliari

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Leonardo Pavoletti 2.4 0.96 0.45 36.36%
João Pedro Geraldino dos Santos Galvão 1.69 0.45 0.29 25.38%
Nicolò Barella 0.86 0.3 0.22 19.58%
Luca Ceppitelli 0.4 0.2 0.13 12.2%
Paolo Faragò 0.79 0.23 0.07 6.86%
Kwang Song Han 0.58 0.19 0.06 5.72%
Rest of Team 1.07 0.27 0.27 --
Team Total 7.79 2.6 1.32 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Atalanta
  • Cagliari
  • Atalanta
  • Cagliari
Atalanta Trends Cagliari Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 16-10-12 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-21-6
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-6-6 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-10-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 4 of 38 games 10.5% Win by 2 or More 1 of 38 games 2.6%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 38 games 10.5% Lose by 2 or More 9 of 38 games 23.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 14-5-9 When Favored W-L-D: 5-4-2
Road Favorite W-L-D: 5-3-4 Home Favorite W-L-D: 5-3-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 21-8-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 14-19-5
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-5-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 11-5-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 38 games 10.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 38 games 10.5% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 38 games 31.6%
Over-Under O-U: 15-15 Over-Under O-U: 18-15
Road Over-Under O-U: 7-8 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 38 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 38 games 44.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 21 of 38 games 55.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 21 of 38 games 55.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 17 of 38 games 44.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%