Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
62.5%
12.1%
25.4%
Game Projection
  • Veracruz
    0.62
  • Puebla
    1.69
Big Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Puebla
    N/A
Close Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Puebla
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Veracruz @ Puebla 11/08/2018
There is a 25.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Puebla, at 62.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Veracruz who have a 12.1% chance. In simulation wins, Veracruz upsets Puebla by averaging 7.4 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Puebla 1.7 to Veracruz 0.6.

Veracruz

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristian Matías Menéndez 1.39 0.4 0.27 24.06%
Adrián Nicolás Luna Retamar 1.75 0.48 0.14 12.74%
Carlos Esquivel Silva 1.03 0.24 0.07 6.62%
Luis Miguel Noriega Orozco 0.47 0.11 0.04 4.34%
Osmar Mares Martínez 0.27 0.1 0.03 2.82%
José Arturo Rivas Mortera 0.34 0.08 0.02 2.38%
Rest of Team 1.05 0.16 0.16 --
Team Total 6.3 1.58 0.62 --

PLAYERS

Puebla

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lucas Cavallini 2.96 1.29 0.64 46.94%
Cristian Martín Palacios Ferreira 3.52 1.48 0.42 34.16%
Daniel Arreola Argüello 1.32 0.59 0.26 22.98%
José Francisco Torres Mezzell 0.53 0.3 0.17 15.48%
Luis Gerardo Venegas 1.14 0.21 0.08 7.56%
José Daniel Octavio Guerrero Rodriguez 0.46 0.13 0.05 4.96%
Rest of Team 2.07 0.29 0.29 --
Team Total 12 4.28 1.69 --

PLAYERS