Odds
League Two

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
58.5%
0%
41.5%
Game Projection
  • Macclesfield Town
    0
  • Exeter City
    0.88
Big Win
  • Macclesfield Town
    N/A
  • Exeter City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Macclesfield Town
    N/A
  • Exeter City
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Macclesfield Town @ Exeter City 08/03/2019
There is a 41.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Exeter City, at 58.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Macclesfield Town who have a 0.0% chance. In simulation wins, Macclesfield Town upsets Exeter City by averaging 0.0 shots and 0.0 shots on goal. They average 0.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Exeter City 0.9 to Macclesfield Town 0.0.

Macclesfield Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Danny Whitaker 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 0 0 0 --

PLAYERS

Exeter City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Troy Brown 9.53 2.18 0.88 58.52%
Jordan Tillson 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 9.53 2.18 0.88 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Macclesfield Town
  • Exeter City
  • Macclesfield Town
  • Exeter City
Macclesfield Town Trends Exeter City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More No Games Win by 2 or More No Games
Lose by 2 or More No Games Lose by 2 or More No Games
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-22-14 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 19-14-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-15-3 Home Last Season W-L-D: 12-8-3
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 46 games 6.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 46 games 23.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 46 games 10.9%
Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp No Games Over-Under vs Opp No Games
Total: 3 or More Goals No Games Total: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio