Odds
League One
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
26%
46.8%
27.2%
Game Projection
  • Rotherham United
    1.57
  • AFC Wimbledon
    1.13
Big Win
  • Rotherham United
    N/A
  • AFC Wimbledon
    N/A
Close Win
  • Rotherham United
    N/A
  • AFC Wimbledon
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE ONE: Rotherham United @ AFC Wimbledon 08/03/2019
There is a 27.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Rotherham United, at 46.8%, are heavy favorites to beat AFC Wimbledon who have just a 26.0% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Rotherham United 1.6 to AFC Wimbledon 1.1. In simulation wins, AFC Wimbledon upsets Rotherham United by averaging 16.4 shots and 4.7 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Rotherham United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Michael Smith 4.02 1.47 0.44 36.06%
Kyle Vassell 2 0.88 0.27 23.12%
Matty Crooks 0.6 0.31 0.24 21.28%
Richard Wood 1.44 0.34 0.17 15.76%
Sean Raggett 0.3 0.19 0.14 13.12%
Ryan Williams 2.27 0.43 0.13 12.28%
Rest of Team 1.53 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 12.16 3.93 1.57 --

PLAYERS

AFC Wimbledon

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cody McDonald 9.36 2.36 0.74 52.5%
Nadjim Abdou 4.23 0.93 0.28 24.66%
Paul Robinson 1.68 0.34 0.11 10.14%
Rodney McDonald 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 15.27 3.63 1.13 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Rotherham United
  • AFC Wimbledon
  • Rotherham United
  • AFC Wimbledon
Rotherham United Trends AFC Wimbledon Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More No Games Win by 2 or More No Games
Lose by 2 or More No Games Lose by 2 or More No Games
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 8-22-16 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-22-11
Road Last Season W-L-D: 1-14-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 6-12-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 0 of 46 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 1 of 46 games 2.2%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7%
Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp No Games Over-Under vs Opp No Games
Total: 3 or More Goals No Games Total: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio