Odds
Ligue1

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
49.2%
19.6%
31.2%
Game Projection
  • Reims
    0.65
  • Bordeaux
    1.2
Big Win
  • Reims
    N/A
  • Bordeaux
    N/A
Close Win
  • Reims
    N/A
  • Bordeaux
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Reims @ Bordeaux 18/05/2019
There is a 31.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bordeaux, at 49.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Reims who have a 19.6% chance. In simulation wins, Reims upsets Bordeaux by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bordeaux 1.2 to Reims 0.7.

Reims

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rémi Oudin 1.62 0.37 0.19 17.16%
Mathieu Cafaro 1.46 0.41 0.14 13.24%
Xavier Chavalerin 0.74 0.33 0.14 13.14%
Younis Abdelhamid 0.59 0.16 0.05 4.8%
Björn Engels 0.21 0.13 0.04 3.62%
Moreto Moro Cassano 0.37 0.08 0.02 2.36%
Rest of Team 0.75 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 5.73 1.72 0.65 --

PLAYERS

Bordeaux

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
François Kamano 3.74 1.49 0.46 36.82%
Jimmy Briand 2.46 1.03 0.34 28.98%
Nicolas de Preville 2.37 0.74 0.19 17.2%
Pablo Nascimento Castro 0.94 0.26 0.07 7.06%
Youssouf Sabaly 0.52 0.21 0.04 4.08%
Jules Koundé 0.7 0.08 0.04 3.78%
Rest of Team 2.11 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 12.84 4.14 1.2 --

PLAYERS

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio