Odds
Championship

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
45.6%
26.5%
27.9%
Game Projection
  • Middlesbrough
    0.98
  • Luton Town
    1.38
Big Win
  • Middlesbrough
    N/A
  • Luton Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Middlesbrough
    N/A
  • Luton Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

CHAMPIONSHIP: Middlesbrough @ Luton Town 08/02/2019
There is a 38.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Middlesbrough, at 62.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Luton Town who have just a 0.0% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Middlesbrough 1.0 to Luton Town 0.0. In simulation wins, Luton Town upsets Middlesbrough by averaging 0.0 shots and 0.0 shots on goal. They average 0.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.0 in simulation losses.

Middlesbrough

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Britt Assombalonga 2.07 0.79 0.28 24.72%
Martin Braithwaite 1.69 0.67 0.26 22.84%
Aden Flint 1.11 0.42 0.18 16.62%
Stewart Downing 1.93 0.33 0.08 7.26%
Jonathan Howson 0.98 0.17 0.06 6.18%
George Friend 0.6 0.1 0.05 4.78%
Rest of Team 1.35 0.29 0.29 --
Team Total 9.73 2.77 0.98 --

PLAYERS

Luton Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Danny Hylton 2.96 1.51 0.63 46.3%
Luke Berry 0.94 0.45 0.2 17.9%
James Collins 2.21 0.5 0.19 17.52%
Jack Stacey 0.41 0.19 0.09 8.7%
Alan Sheehan 0.34 0.27 0.08 7.6%
Matthew Pearson 0.64 0.14 0.07 6.6%
Rest of Team 1.54 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 9.04 3.4 1.38 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Middlesbrough
  • Luton Town
  • Middlesbrough
  • Luton Town
Middlesbrough Trends Luton Town Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More No Games Win by 2 or More No Games
Lose by 2 or More No Games Lose by 2 or More No Games
When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 20-13-13 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 27-6-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 10-6-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 16-0-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 17 of 46 games 37.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 46 games 10.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 46 games 4.3%
Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp No Games Over-Under vs Opp No Games
Total: 3 or More Goals No Games Total: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio