Odds
Bundesliga

Over/Under

3.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
87.4%
3.3%
9.3%
Game Projection
  • Augsburg
    0.51
  • Borussia Dortmund
    3.15
Big Win
  • Augsburg
    N/A
  • Borussia Dortmund
    N/A
Close Win
  • Augsburg
    N/A
  • Borussia Dortmund
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Augsburg @ Borussia Dortmund 08/17/2019
There is a 9.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Borussia Dortmund, at 87.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Augsburg who have a 3.3% chance. In simulation wins, Augsburg upsets Borussia Dortmund by averaging 6.7 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Borussia Dortmund 3.2 to Augsburg 0.5.

Augsburg

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Marco Richter 1.1 0.41 0.11 10.14%
Michael Gregoritsch 1.34 0.34 0.1 9.08%
Philipp Max 0.4 0.2 0.07 6.46%
André Hahn 0.64 0.23 0.06 6.1%
Rani Khedira 0.24 0.07 0.05 4.72%
Martin Hinteregger 0.52 0.1 0.04 3.88%
Rest of Team 1.03 0.33 0.33 --
Team Total 5.26 1.69 0.51 --

PLAYERS

Borussia Dortmund

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Francisco Alcácer García 2.5 1.3 0.98 61.96%
Jadon Sancho 1.48 0.79 0.53 41.04%
Thorgan Hazard 2.86 0.92 0.44 35.64%
Mario Götze 1.34 0.75 0.4 32.46%
Raphaël Guerreiro 1.93 0.74 0.22 20.02%
Axel Witsel 1.4 0.41 0.18 16.86%
Rest of Team 3.65 1.09 1.09 --
Team Total 15.16 6 3.15 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Augsburg
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Augsburg
  • Borussia Dortmund
Augsburg Trends Borussia Dortmund Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More No Games Win by 2 or More No Games
Lose by 2 or More No Games Lose by 2 or More No Games
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 8-18-8 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 23-4-7
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-10-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 14-1-2
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 34 games 14.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 34 games 32.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 34 games 23.5% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 34 games 5.9%
Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp No Games Over-Under vs Opp No Games
Total: 3 or More Goals No Games Total: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio