BUNDESLIGA: Bayer Leverkusen @ Hertha BSC 18/05/2019
There is a 20.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayer Leverkusen, at 62.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Hertha BSC who have just a 17.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayer Leverkusen 2.4 to Hertha BSC 1.2. In simulation wins, Hertha BSC upsets Bayer Leverkusen by averaging 7.6 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.