Odds

There is a 18.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Atlanta United, at 66.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Toronto who have a 14.5% chance. In simulation wins, Toronto upsets Atlanta United by averaging 10.8 shots and 4.7 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Atlanta United 2.7 to Toronto 1.3.

LINES: Toronto +4.91 ---Atlanta United +1.62 ---DRAW +4.64 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Toronto Road Record: 2-7-2-8, Road Record Last Season: 6-8-5-23, Atlanta United Home Record: 7-2-3-24, Home Record Last Season: 0-0-0-0

TorontoTrendsAtlanta UnitedTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-11-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-4-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-7-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-2-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 21 games 4.8% Win by 2 or More 3 of 23 games 13.0%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 23 games 13.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 3-2-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 23-6-10 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-9-11
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-4-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 11-3-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 39 games 41.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 35 games 37.1%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 39 games 7.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 35 games 11.4%
Over-Under O-U: 9-7 Over-Under O-U: 14-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-4 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-7
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 23 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 21 games 71.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 23 games 60.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 21 games 28.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 9 of 23 games 39.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 39 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 35 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 39 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 35 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER – over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
42.6%
42.6%
57.3%
57.3%

Over

218.0
52.3%

Point Spread

ORL +6.0
56.9%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
73.9%
73.9%
26.0%
26.0%

Over

138.0
55.9%

Point Spread

NOVA -7.0
57.4%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56.6%
56.6%
43.3%
43.3%

Over

46.5
60.0%

Point Spread

DEN +7.0
58.0%

NCAAF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
21.3%
21.3%
78.4%
78.4%

Over

59.5
55.3%

Point Spread

SJST +15.0
53.8%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58.2%
58.2%
41.8%
41.8%

Over

6.25
57.2%

Point Spread

WAS +1.0
41.8%

LIIGA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
66.2%
66.2%
33.8%
33.8%

Under

5.0
42.0%

Point Spread

KAL +1.5
61.9%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
52.8%
52.8%
47.2%
47.2%

Under

4.5
73.6%

Point Spread

RGA +1.5
78.8%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.3%
55.3%
21.7%
21.7%
23%

Over

2.75
45.4%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
31.9%
31.9%
34.3%
34.3%
33.8%

Under

2.25
44.5%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.6%
55.6%
20.3%
20.3%
24.1%

Over

2.25
57.3%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.8%
19.8%
55.7%
55.7%
24.5%

Over

2.25
52.2%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
15.5%
15.5%
59.5%
59.5%
25%

Under

2.5
56.1%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
36.6%
36.6%
29.5%
29.5%
33.9%

Under

2.0
47.9%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.9%
19.9%
56%
56%
24.1%

Over

2.75
40.1%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
63%
63%
13.6%
13.6%
23.4%

Under

3.25
54.7%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56%
56%
19.9%
19.9%
24.1%

Under

2.75
44.7%

Receive free picks

Videos