Odds

There is a 33.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Veracruz, at 41.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Morelia who have a 25.2% chance. In simulation wins, Morelia upsets Veracruz by averaging 9.2 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Veracruz 1.0 to Morelia 0.7.

LINES: Morelia +2.43 ---Veracruz +3.16 ---DRAW +3.2 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Morelia Road Record: 0-1-0-0, Road Record Last Season: 2-1-1-7, Veracruz Home Record: 0-1-0-0, Home Record Last Season: 1-2-1-4

MoreliaTrendsVeracruzTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-1-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-2-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-1-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 2 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 2 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 2 games 50.0% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 2 games 100.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 48-62-36 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 40-67-33
Road Last Season W-L-D: 23-33-17 Home Last Season W-L-D: 28-26-16
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 146 games 10.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 140 games 8.6%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 26 of 146 games 17.8% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 34 of 140 games 24.3%
Over-Under O-U: 1-1 Over-Under O-U: 1-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 2 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 2 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 2 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 0 of 2 games 0.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 1 of 2 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 2 games 100.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 146 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 140 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 146 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 140 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER – over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
42.6%
42.6%
57.3%
57.3%

Over

218.0
52.3%

Point Spread

ORL +6.0
56.9%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
73.9%
73.9%
26.0%
26.0%

Over

138.0
55.9%

Point Spread

NOVA -7.0
57.4%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56.6%
56.6%
43.3%
43.3%

Over

46.5
60.0%

Point Spread

DEN +7.0
58.0%

NCAAF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
21.3%
21.3%
78.4%
78.4%

Over

59.5
55.3%

Point Spread

SJST +15.0
53.8%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58.2%
58.2%
41.8%
41.8%

Over

6.25
57.2%

Point Spread

WAS +1.0
41.8%

LIIGA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
66.2%
66.2%
33.8%
33.8%

Under

5.0
42.0%

Point Spread

KAL +1.5
61.9%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
52.8%
52.8%
47.2%
47.2%

Under

4.5
73.6%

Point Spread

RGA +1.5
78.8%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.3%
55.3%
21.7%
21.7%
23%

Over

2.75
45.4%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
31.9%
31.9%
34.3%
34.3%
33.8%

Under

2.25
44.5%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.6%
55.6%
20.3%
20.3%
24.1%

Over

2.25
57.3%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.8%
19.8%
55.7%
55.7%
24.5%

Over

2.25
52.2%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
15.5%
15.5%
59.5%
59.5%
25%

Under

2.5
56.1%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
36.6%
36.6%
29.5%
29.5%
33.9%

Under

2.0
47.9%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.9%
19.9%
56%
56%
24.1%

Over

2.75
40.1%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
63%
63%
13.6%
13.6%
23.4%

Under

3.25
54.7%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56%
56%
19.9%
19.9%
24.1%

Under

2.75
44.7%

Receive free picks

Videos