Odds
August 12, 2019 4:28 PM CDT

Cincinnati Reds vs Washington Nationals 8/12/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Washington Nationals are 31-25 at home this season and the Cincinnati Reds are 23-32 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Erick Fedde has a 23% chance of a QS and Anthony DeSclafani a 22% chance. If Erick Fedde has a quality start the Nationals has a 73% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 1.9 and he has a 14% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Nationals win 60%. If Anthony DeSclafani has a quality start the Reds has a 69% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.3 and he has a 40% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Reds win 54%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Washington Nationals is Anthony Rendon who averaged 2.99 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 54% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Nationals have a 57% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Cincinnati Reds is Aristides Aquino who averaged 3.84 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 66% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Reds have a 60% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati RedsRECORDWashington NationalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road23-32, 42% -494Record at Home31-25, 55% -530Cincinnati Reds
VS Washington Nationals1-2, 33% -94VS Cincinnati Reds2-1, 67% 98Washington Nationals
vs Team .500 or Better36-43, 46% -366vs Team .500 or Better26-33, 44% -890Cincinnati Reds
Record As Road Underdog19-29, 40% -493Record As Home Favorite28-17, 62% -76Washington Nationals
When Anthony DeSclafani Starts10-11, 48% 54When Erick Fedde Starts5-5, 50% -40Cincinnati Reds

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. NEITHER TEAM HAS UNITS EDGE

Cincinnati RedsRECORDWashington NationalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-6, 50% 98Record at Home5-5, 50% -163Cincinnati Reds
VS Washington Nationals0-0 No GamesVS Cincinnati Reds0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better8-10, 44% -148vs Team .500 or Better8-8, 50% 39Washington Nationals
Record As Road Underdog6-6, 50% 98Record As Home Favorite4-2, 67% 38Cincinnati Reds
When Anthony DeSclafani Starts2-3, 40% -150When Erick Fedde Starts2-2, 50% 3Washington Nationals

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Cincinnati RedsRECORDWashington NationalsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD22-32, 41% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME27-28, 49% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-5, 58% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-5, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-44, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON45-33, 58% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Anthony DeSclafani STARTS8-12, 40% OverOVER-UNDER IN Erick Fedde STARTS5-4, 56% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 29-26, 53% +195 Washington Nationals Home Games: 33-23, 59% +758 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 6-6, 50% -85 Washington Nationals Home Games: 4-6, 40% -131

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 29-26, 53% -383 Washington Nationals Home Games: 34-22, 61% -16 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 5-7, 42% -344 Washington Nationals Home Games: 6-4, 60% -42

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 21-31, 40% -1310 Washington Nationals Home Games: 29-26, 53% + 40 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cincinnati Reds Road Games: 4-6, 40% -260 Washington Nationals Home Games: 6-4, 60% + 160

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio