Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
42.2%
31.6%
26.2%
Game Projection
  • America
    1.45
  • Santos Laguna
    1.68
Big Win
  • America
    N/A
  • Santos Laguna
    N/A
Close Win
  • America
    N/A
  • Santos Laguna
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: America @ Santos Laguna 12/11/2018
There is a 26.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Santos Laguna, at 42.2%, are solid favorites to beat America who have a 31.6% chance. In simulation wins, America upsets Santos Laguna by averaging 15.0 shots and 4.8 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Santos Laguna 1.7 to America 1.5.

America

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mateus Uribe 1.74 0.6 0.36 30.32%
Oribe Peralta Morones 2.29 0.96 0.32 27.82%
Bruno Amílcar Valdez 0.82 0.25 0.16 14.66%
Guido Rodríguez 1.27 0.37 0.15 14.04%
Alex Renato Ibarra Mina 2.05 0.54 0.14 13.6%
Roger Martínez 2.7 0.4 0.11 10.76%
Rest of Team 2.95 0.59 0.59 --
Team Total 13.81 3.71 1.45 --

PLAYERS

Santos Laguna

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Julio César Furch 2.28 1.12 0.72 51.66%
Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo 2.21 1.11 0.43 34.96%
Brian Avelino Lozano Aparicio 2.6 0.7 0.2 18.2%
Osvaldo David Martínez Arce 2.03 0.52 0.15 13.64%
Gerardo Alcoba Rebollo 0.99 0.21 0.06 5.72%
Carlos Emilio Orrantía Treviño 0.38 0.2 0.05 5.1%
Rest of Team 0.96 0.24 0.24 --
Team Total 11.44 4.11 1.68 --

PLAYERS