Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
59.4%
12.5%
28.1%
Game Projection
  • Pumas UNAM
    0.54
  • Toluca
    1.49
Big Win
  • Pumas UNAM
    N/A
  • Toluca
    N/A
Close Win
  • Pumas UNAM
    N/A
  • Toluca
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Pumas UNAM @ Toluca 11/11/2018
There is a 28.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Toluca, at 59.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Pumas UNAM who have a 12.5% chance. In simulation wins, Pumas UNAM upsets Toluca by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Toluca 1.5 to Pumas UNAM 0.5.

Pumas UNAM

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Matías Gustavo Alustiza 1.42 0.51 0.18 16.76%
Marcelo Alfonso Díaz Rojas 0.68 0.18 0.08 7.66%
Mauro Fórmica 0.95 0.26 0.07 6.74%
Juan Manuel Iturbe Arévalo 0.57 0.17 0.06 5.58%
Pablo Edson Barrera Acosta 0.71 0.17 0.05 4.6%
Néstor Calderón Enríquez 0.35 0.16 0.04 4%
Rest of Team 1.01 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 5.69 1.65 0.54 --

PLAYERS

Toluca

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rubens Omar Óscar Sambueza 3.01 1.11 0.54 40.64%
Pablo Cesar Barrientos 2.06 0.72 0.22 19.72%
Rodrigo Salinas Dorantes 1.89 0.65 0.21 19.6%
William Fernando da Silva 2.08 0.35 0.16 15.16%
Luis Angel Mendoza Escamilla 1.53 0.43 0.12 11.3%
Antonio Ríos Martínez 1.47 0.36 0.11 10.4%
Rest of Team 1.93 0.42 0.42 --
Team Total 13.97 4.02 1.49 --

PLAYERS