Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
42.7%
25.9%
31.4%
Game Projection
  • Morelia
    0.82
  • Tijuana
    1.15
Big Win
  • Morelia
    N/A
  • Tijuana
    N/A
Close Win
  • Morelia
    N/A
  • Tijuana
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Morelia @ Tijuana 11/11/2018
There is a 31.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tijuana, at 42.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Morelia who have a 25.9% chance. In simulation wins, Morelia upsets Tijuana by averaging 8.1 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tijuana 1.1 to Morelia 0.8.

Morelia

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Miguel Ángel Sansores Sánchez 1 0.43 0.31 26.76%
Carlos Eduardo Fierro Guerrero 1.09 0.37 0.12 10.9%
Rodolfo Vilchis Cruz 1.26 0.32 0.1 9.78%
Mario Humberto Osuna Pereznunez 1.31 0.3 0.1 9.34%
Rodrigo Javier Millar Carvajal 0.68 0.09 0.06 6.14%
Gabriel Eduardo Achilier Zurita 0.41 0.12 0.05 4.82%
Rest of Team 1.34 0.26 0.26 --
Team Total 7.09 1.9 0.82 --

PLAYERS

Tijuana

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Erick Estéfano Torres Padilla 3.05 1.05 0.29 24.8%
Ignacio Rivero 3.28 0.99 0.27 23.98%
Jesús Alonso Escoboza Lugo 2.55 0.96 0.25 22.58%
Alfredo David Moreno Rojas 1.75 0.52 0.14 12.72%
Diego González 0.8 0.21 0.06 5.38%
Julián Alberto Velázquez 0.65 0.13 0.05 4.48%
Rest of Team 1.76 0.35 0.35 --
Team Total 13.85 4.21 1.15 --

PLAYERS