Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
21.1%
49.9%
29%
Game Projection
  • Monterrey
    1.34
  • Necaxa
    0.75
Big Win
  • Monterrey
    N/A
  • Necaxa
    N/A
Close Win
  • Monterrey
    N/A
  • Necaxa
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Monterrey @ Necaxa 11/11/2018
There is a 29.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Monterrey, at 49.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Necaxa who have just a 21.1% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Monterrey 1.3 to Necaxa 0.8. In simulation wins, Necaxa upsets Monterrey by averaging 11.4 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Monterrey

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Dorlan Mauricio Pabón Ríos 2.78 0.85 0.29 25.88%
Avilés Hurtado Herrera 1.19 0.43 0.27 23.88%
Jesús Daniel Gallardo Vasconcelos 1.18 0.47 0.18 16.62%
Rodolfo Gilbert Pizarro Thomas 1.47 0.52 0.18 16.64%
Arturo Alfonso González González 0.79 0.35 0.17 15.42%
Jhon Stefan Medina Ramírez 0.27 0.11 0.08 7.9%
Rest of Team 1.45 0.44 0.44 --
Team Total 9.14 3.17 1.34 --

PLAYERS

Necaxa

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Matías Ariel Fernández Fernández 2.79 1.14 0.28 24.58%
Martín Barragán Negrete 1.92 0.54 0.16 14.56%
Carlos Alberto Peña Rodríguez 1.92 0.54 0.13 12.2%
Daniel Álvarez López 0.9 0.19 0.05 4.46%
Xavier Iván Báez Gamiño 0.36 0.13 0.03 3.2%
Rest of Team 1.96 0.27 0.27 --
Team Total 10.35 2.94 0.75 --

PLAYERS