Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
62.5%
14.1%
23.4%
Game Projection
  • Puebla
    0.78
  • Tigres UANL
    1.86
Big Win
  • Puebla
    N/A
  • Tigres UANL
    N/A
Close Win
  • Puebla
    N/A
  • Tigres UANL
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Puebla @ Tigres UANL 11/11/2018
There is a 23.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tigres UANL, at 62.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Puebla who have a 14.1% chance. In simulation wins, Puebla upsets Tigres UANL by averaging 6.9 shots and 3.1 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tigres UANL 1.9 to Puebla 0.8.

Puebla

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lucas Cavallini 1.45 0.57 0.3 26.42%
Cristian Martín Palacios Ferreira 1.48 0.54 0.15 14.12%
Daniel Arreola Argüello 0.69 0.24 0.13 12.68%
José Francisco Torres Mezzell 0.3 0.11 0.06 5.54%
Diego Andrés Cruz Esparza 0.45 0.16 0.05 4.52%
Luis Enrique Robles Ramírez 0.41 0.04 0.03 2.76%
Rest of Team 0.89 0.17 0.17 --
Team Total 5.65 1.84 0.78 --

PLAYERS

Tigres UANL

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
André-Pierre Gignac 4.86 2.2 0.93 60.24%
Lucas Manuel Zelarayán 1.3 0.41 0.26 23.34%
Javier Ignacio Aquino Carmona 1.54 0.7 0.21 18.82%
Luis Alfonso Rodriguez Alanís 0.68 0.36 0.11 10.9%
Jesús Alberto Dueñas Manzo 0.76 0.28 0.09 8.38%
Jürgen Damm Rascón 0.62 0.26 0.08 7.22%
Rest of Team 1.8 0.51 0.51 --
Team Total 11.56 4.72 1.86 --

PLAYERS