Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
43.6%
29.7%
26.7%
Game Projection
  • Guadalajara Chivas
    1.25
  • Leon
    1.53
Big Win
  • Guadalajara Chivas
    N/A
  • Leon
    N/A
Close Win
  • Guadalajara Chivas
    N/A
  • Leon
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Guadalajara Chivas @ Leon 11/11/2018
There is a 26.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leon, at 43.6%, are solid favorites to beat Guadalajara Chivas who have a 29.7% chance. In simulation wins, Guadalajara Chivas upsets Leon by averaging 11.9 shots and 4.7 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leon 1.5 to Guadalajara Chivas 1.3.

Guadalajara Chivas

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Alan Pulido Izaguirre 2.66 0.94 0.3 25.82%
Ángel Zaldívar Caviedes 1.6 0.53 0.25 22.16%
Javier Eduardo López Ramírez 1.16 0.66 0.19 17.82%
Isaác Brizuela Muñóz 1.2 0.5 0.16 14.7%
José Carlos Van Rankin Galland 0.74 0.26 0.1 9.8%
Orbelín Pineda Alvarado 1.17 0.26 0.08 7.44%
Rest of Team 2.37 0.55 0.55 --
Team Total 10.9 3.69 1.25 --

PLAYERS

Leon

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mauro Boselli 3.3 1.43 0.74 52.9%
Luis Arturo Montes Jiménez 3.71 1.22 0.34 29.32%
Hernán Darío Burbano 1.36 0.3 0.19 17.06%
Pedro Jesús Aquino Sánchez 1.31 0.26 0.07 7.2%
Fernando Navarro Morán 0.94 0.25 0.07 6.32%
Alexander Mejía Sabalsa 0.25 0.13 0.03 3.34%
Rest of Team 1.92 0.3 0.3 --
Team Total 12.78 3.89 1.53 --

PLAYERS