Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
66.8%
9.8%
23.4%
Game Projection
  • Lobos BUAP
    0.5
  • Cruz Azul
    1.71
Big Win
  • Lobos BUAP
    N/A
  • Cruz Azul
    N/A
Close Win
  • Lobos BUAP
    N/A
  • Cruz Azul
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Lobos BUAP @ Cruz Azul 10/11/2018
There is a 23.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Cruz Azul, at 66.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Lobos BUAP who have a 9.8% chance. In simulation wins, Lobos BUAP upsets Cruz Azul by averaging 6.5 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Cruz Azul 1.7 to Lobos BUAP 0.5.

Lobos BUAP

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Colin Kazim-Richards 0.95 0.43 0.14 13.54%
Gabriel Jhon Cortez 1.22 0.49 0.12 10.98%
Omar Alejandro Tejeda López 0.61 0.35 0.08 7.98%
Bryan Martín Rabello Mella 0.78 0.22 0.05 5.14%
Abraham González Casanova 0.49 0.1 0.02 2.3%
Luis Ernesto Olascoaga Reyes 0.12 0.08 0.02 1.84%
Rest of Team 1.27 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 5.44 1.92 0.5 --

PLAYERS

Cruz Azul

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Elias Hernán Hernández Jacuinde 3.12 1.13 0.49 38.78%
Edgar Antonio Méndez Ortega 2.74 0.98 0.31 26.54%
Andrés Jair Rentería Morelo 1.39 0.38 0.25 21.88%
Gerardo Flores Zúñiga 0.75 0.26 0.17 15.74%
Enzo Pablo Roco Roco 0.99 0.18 0.11 10.82%
Adrián Alexei Aldrete Rodríguez 1.13 0.35 0.11 10.46%
Rest of Team 3.78 0.82 0.82 --
Team Total 13.91 4.09 1.71 --

PLAYERS