Odds
Liga MX

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
48.6%
23.8%
27.6%
Game Projection
  • Veracruz
    1
  • Atlas
    1.55
Big Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Atlas
    N/A
Close Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Atlas
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Veracruz @ Atlas 10/20/2018
There is a 27.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Atlas, at 48.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Veracruz who have a 23.8% chance. In simulation wins, Veracruz upsets Atlas by averaging 10.2 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Atlas 1.5 to Veracruz 1.0.

Veracruz

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristian Matías Menéndez 2.12 0.72 0.44 35.48%
Adrián Nicolás Luna Retamar 2.29 0.7 0.23 20.92%
Carlos Esquivel Silva 1.4 0.31 0.1 9.14%
Luis Miguel Noriega Orozco 0.76 0.18 0.08 7.8%
Luis Antonio Martínez Jiménez 0.57 0.12 0.04 3.78%
Osmar Mares Martínez 0.28 0.11 0.04 3.44%
Rest of Team 1.76 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 9.16 2.35 1 --

PLAYERS

Atlas

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Octavio Rivero 4.47 1.63 0.47 37.84%
Andrés Felipe Andrade Torres 3.01 0.95 0.27 23.48%
Fidel Francisco Martínez Tenorio 1.81 0.64 0.19 17.52%
Ricardo Gabriel Álvarez 1.65 0.61 0.18 16.16%
Omar Gonzalez 0.77 0.26 0.13 11.92%
Clifford Aboagye 1.26 0.38 0.11 10.14%
Rest of Team 3.09 0.72 0.72 --
Team Total 16.07 5.19 1.55 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Veracruz
  • Atlas
  • Veracruz
  • Atlas
Veracruz Trends Atlas Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-5-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-7-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-3-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 8 games 50.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 8 games 50.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 40-67-33 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 50-59-35
Road Last Season W-L-D: 12-41-17 Home Last Season W-L-D: 28-25-19
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 140 games 8.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 144 games 9.7%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 34 of 140 games 24.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 26 of 144 games 18.1%
Over-Under O-U: 4-3 Over-Under O-U: 4-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 8 games 25.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 8 games 75.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 140 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 144 games 0.0%