Odds
LA Liga

Over/Under

2.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
37.8%
27.4%
34.8%
Game Projection
  • Deportivo Alaves
    0.81
  • Leganes
    0.99
Big Win
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
  • Leganes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
  • Leganes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Deportivo Alaves @ Leganes 11/23/2018
There is a 34.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leganes, at 37.8%, are solid favorites to beat Deportivo Alaves who have a 27.4% chance. In simulation wins, Deportivo Alaves upsets Leganes by averaging 6.3 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leganes 1.0 to Deportivo Alaves 0.8.

Deportivo Alaves

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ibai Gómez Pérez 1.54 0.44 0.2 17.92%
Rubén Sobrino Pozuelo 0.85 0.38 0.18 16.56%
Manuel Alejandro García Sánchez 0.68 0.2 0.12 11.38%
John Guidetti 0.87 0.3 0.09 8.88%
Jorge Franco Alviz 0.42 0.12 0.08 7.28%
Tomás Pina 0.27 0.1 0.07 6.96%
Rest of Team 0.83 0.17 0.17 --
Team Total 5.45 1.71 0.81 --

PLAYERS

Leganes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Guido Marcelo Carrillo 2.11 0.86 0.31 26.44%
Nabil El Zhar 1.68 0.63 0.18 16.46%
Javier Eraso Goñi 0.91 0.4 0.09 8.62%
Michael Nicolás Santos Rosadilla 1.21 0.39 0.09 8.24%
Gerard Gumbau Garriga 1.14 0.41 0.08 8.1%
Jonathan Cristian Silva 0.9 0.33 0.08 7.9%
Rest of Team 2.4 0.68 0.68 --
Team Total 10.33 3.7 0.99 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Deportivo Alaves
  • Leganes
  • Deportivo Alaves
  • Leganes
Deportivo Alaves Trends Leganes Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-3-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-6-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-3-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-1-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 11 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 11 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 11 games 18.2%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-3-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-6-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-3-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-32-15 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 20-38-18
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-19-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 14-14-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 76 games 14.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 76 games 10.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 19 of 76 games 25.0%
Over-Under O-U: 7-5 Over-Under O-U: 3-4
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 11 games 36.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 11 games 63.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%