Odds
Ligue1

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
75.1%
8.1%
16.8%
Game Projection
  • Nîmes
    0.73
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    2.55
Big Win
  • Nîmes
    N/A
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A
Close Win
  • Nîmes
    N/A
  • Olympique Lyonnais
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Nîmes @ Olympique Lyonnais 10/19/2018
There is a 16.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Olympique Lyonnais, at 75.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Nîmes who have a 8.1% chance. In simulation wins, Nîmes upsets Olympique Lyonnais by averaging 8.5 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Olympique Lyonnais 2.6 to Nîmes 0.7.

Nîmes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Renaud Ripart 2.04 0.53 0.15 13.96%
Baptiste Guillaume 0.7 0.51 0.15 13.54%
Antonin Bobichon 0.95 0.3 0.11 10.12%
Sada Thioub 0.56 0.19 0.08 7.36%
Christ Emmanuel Fait Maouassa 0.85 0.28 0.07 7.16%
Anthony Briançon 0.41 0.15 0.06 6.16%
Rest of Team 1.92 0.39 0.39 --
Team Total 7.43 2.34 0.73 --

PLAYERS

Olympique Lyonnais

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Nabil Fekir 4.23 1.9 0.75 52.22%
Bertrand Traoré 3.29 1.19 0.61 46.08%
Memphis Depay 3.37 1.51 0.55 42.5%
Houssem Aouar 2.47 0.96 0.38 31.62%
Ferland Mendy 1.08 0.35 0.11 10.2%
Tanguy NDombèlé Alvaro 1.15 0.22 0.07 6.62%
Rest of Team 1.46 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 17.05 6.3 2.55 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Nîmes
  • Olympique Lyonnais
  • Nîmes
  • Olympique Lyonnais
Nîmes Trends Olympique Lyonnais Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-3-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-3-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-1-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 8 games 25.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 43-19-14
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 24-8-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 27 of 76 games 35.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 76 games 11.8%
Over-Under O-U: 5-4 Over-Under O-U: 3-4
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%