Odds
December 09, 2018 8:12 AM CST

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Tennessee Titans 12/6/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Expect a close game with the Jacksonville Jaguars winning 46% of simulations, and the Tennessee Titans 54% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Jacksonville Jaguars commit fewer turnovers in 19% of simulations and they go on to win 77% when they take care of the ball. The Tennessee Titans wins 63% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Leonard Fournette is averaging 71 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (33% chance) then he helps his team win 67%. Derrick Henry is averaging 66 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (33% chance) then he helps his team win 77%.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Jacksonville JaguarsATS RECORDTennessee TitansATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games4-7-2All Games7-6-0Tennessee Titans
Road Games1-4-1Home Games4-2-0Tennessee Titans
When Underdog2-3-2When Favored1-3-0Jacksonville Jaguars
Division Opp1-3-1Division Opp3-2-0Tennessee Titans
Opp .500+ Record2-4-1Opp Under .5003-3-0Tennessee Titans

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Jacksonville JaguarsATS RECORDTennessee TitansATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games11-8-0All Games8-10-0Jacksonville Jaguars
Road Games6-4-0Home Games5-3-0Tennessee Titans
When Underdog5-1-0When Favored5-7-0Jacksonville Jaguars
Division Opp4-2-0Division Opp5-1-0Tennessee Titans
Opp .500+ Record3-1-0Opp .500+ Record2-2-0Jacksonville Jaguars

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Jacksonville JaguarsO-U-P RECORDTennessee TitansO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)6-7-0All Totals (O-U-P)6-7-0UNDER
On Road4-2-0At Home3-3-0OVER
All Totals Last Season9-10-0All Totals Last Season10-8-0OVER
On Road Last Season4-6-0At Home Last Season5-3-0No Edge

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW