Odds
September 22, 2018 9:33 AM CDT

Tampa Bay Rays vs Toronto Blue Jays 9/22/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Toronto Blue Jays are 38-38 at home this season and the Tampa Bay Rays are 38-41 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a good chance of having a quality start. Thomas Pannone has a 47% chance of a QS and Tyler Glasnow a 45% chance. If Thomas Pannone has a quality start the Blue Jays has a 73% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.7 and he has a 33% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Blue Jays win 55%. If Tyler Glasnow has a quality start the Rays has a 72% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.5 and he has a 21% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rays win 52%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Toronto Blue Jays is Curtis Granderson who averaged 2.11 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 33% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Blue Jays have a 64% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Tampa Bay Rays is Matt Duffy who averaged 2.17 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rays have a 67% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDToronto Blue JaysRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road38-41, 48% 346Record at Home38-38, 50% -365Tampa Bay Rays
VS Toronto Blue Jays10-4, 71% 617VS Tampa Bay Rays4-10, 29% -534Tampa Bay Rays
vs Team Under .50053-28, 65% 1748vs Team .500 or Better32-57, 36% -1305Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite13-12, 52% -199Record as Home Underdog16-22, 42% -141Toronto Blue Jays
When Tyler Glasnow Starts4-5, 44% -221When Thomas Pannone Starts3-2, 60% 202Toronto Blue Jays

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDToronto Blue JaysRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road9-4, 69% 469Record at Home6-6, 50% 235Tampa Bay Rays
VS Toronto Blue Jays3-2, 60% 72VS Tampa Bay Rays2-3, 40% -37Tampa Bay Rays
vs Team Under .50013-4, 76% 700vs Team .500 or Better4-7, 36% -45Tampa Bay Rays
Record as Road Favorite4-2, 67% 65Record as Home Underdog6-4, 60% 435Toronto Blue Jays
When Tyler Glasnow Starts2-3, 40% -174When Thomas Pannone Starts2-2, 50% 148Toronto Blue Jays

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Tampa Bay RaysRECORDToronto Blue JaysRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD35-43, 45% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME33-38, 46% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-5, 62% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-4, 67% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON41-37, 53% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON34-44, 44% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Tyler Glasnow STARTS2-6, 25% OverOVER-UNDER IN Thomas Pannone STARTS2-3, 40% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 40-39, 51% +570 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 32-44, 42% -928 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 4-9, 31% -512 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 5-7, 42% +17

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 40-39, 51% -901 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 40-36, 53% -548 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 4-9, 31% -612 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 2-10, 17% -769

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 41-28, 59% + 1020 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 38-28, 58% + 720 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Tampa Bay Rays Road Games: 3-6, 33% -360 Toronto Blue Jays Home Games: 4-5, 44% -150

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW